Poetic Exploration: Journey to Faith and Self-Discovery on Oxford Street

Written in Hyde Park - Shane's Reflections

Oxfords street, my youthful stage 🌟
Where being gay, I'd turn the page 🏳️‍🌈
Vivid shades, parties, pure delight 🎉
Chasing life's brief moments bright 🚶‍♂️.

At forty, wandering through the past 🌆
This road reflects my trials amassed 📚
The boy transformed, a man so free 👨‍🦳
Christian love, embracing me ✝️.

Amid darkness, a park's warm hold 🌌
Angels' presence, guiding bold 👼
From shadows' grip, they set me free 🌠
A path of thanks, my heart's decree 🙏.

Once concealed beneath the night 🌙
Now I walk proudly in daylight's light ☀️
Oxford's street, my compass true 🗺️
From hidden self to strength anew 💪

Lost and found, now I stand strong 🌈
Guiding others who journey along 🚶‍♀️
Gratitude fills every part of me 🙌
For what you gave, I'm forever free 🆓. 

Poetic Exploration: Journey to Faith and Self-Discovery on Oxford Street Poetic Exploration: Journey to Faith and Self-Discovery on Oxford Street Reviewed by Shane St Reynolds on September 13, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments: